Jones Research and Consulting
specializes in solving challenging problems
with innovative technology solutions. Founded in Silicon Valley in 1994 by former NASA contractor
James Patton Jones, JRAC relocated to Georgia in 2005. Recent
non-research activities have focused on providing technical services to businesses in the Southeastern US.
The technology team at JRAC is currently offering expertise in the following key areas:
- Website Design, Development, and Hosting
- eCommerce and Online Stores
- Intra- and Inter-net Web Application Development
- Custom Computer Programming (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- HPC and Supercomputing Consulting
- Cloud- and Grid-Computing
- Workload Management Consulting
- Mathemathical, Physics, and Financial Modeling
"We worked with JRAC over the past two years on a really complex project, where James' depth of experience and expertise were invaluable in making the project successful and meeting our tight schedule. He brings a level of thoroughness and organization that helps ensure that work is done right the first time and that no detail is overlooked. Best of all, he really cares about his projects and is always a joy to work with."
—CTO, Jute Networks LLC